Monday, February 18, 2013

Things I have always loved.

These are the small things that i can recollect which give/have given me joy more than anything else.

- Sitting in the backseat of the school bus when it is speeding over a bump

- The smell of rain/wet mud.

- Off-Mondays.

- Finding money you dont even know you lost.

- Eating that last bite of the dessert.

- Sneezing 3-4 times in row.

- Sneaking into the college's swimming pool.

- Picking scabs.

- The feeling you get right after you vomit.

- Talking about how much a meal at home would cost at a restaurant.

- Walking barefoot on the beach.

- When you cut off your big toenail.

- Silence (deaf silence).

- When the socks from the drawyer match perfectly at home.

- Sleeping with only boxers.

- Getting away with incomplete things.

- New-socks day.

- The sound of the rain from inside the tent.

- Sneaking under someone-else's umbrella.

- Scaring away other dogs by throwing stones at them so that your dog can boss around at the street.

- That feeling inside ur stomach during a bungy jump.

- The final stages of untangling a really messy knot.

- Tuning the guitar perfectly.

I love these things. AMEN

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Thoughts! I had never really thought this way about the subtle events of my life. Made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. I think I will make a list of my own.

    ReplyDelete